Friday 24 April 2015

Decisions That Changed My Life

That day, the first time I became a judge on a show - I think - in the prestigious faculty level. The participants of this year all the girls had gathered in the briefing room, dressed complete with blue jacket dongker alma mater. Hm, the faces are familiar, I thought. As I recall, I had worked on a committee with them. They are none other than the activists who prestatif.
Judging time arrived, I was mandated to interview the personality of each participant. To be honest I'm still confused as to translate the points that form the topic of assessment into interrogative sentence. But I'm not alone, there is a senior physician who accompanied me. Alhamdulillah, I learned of detailed questions that he catapult. Not to be outdone, I also create their own questions.
"Perhaps the story of a living thing therefore you changed at all?"
Participants first answered a family ..
Participants explained about the other two ..
The third participant,
"Um ... should the story yes, kak?", He asked half-heartedly.
"Private really yes? If you do not want to, ga forced anyway ", I replied relaxed.
"Uh, alright .. Let aja..ya?" Senior beside challenged.
".........", He was silent for a moment, then his eyes began to water. There was silence. It seems like anyone and anything in this room ready to be listeners the story.
"The thing that changed my life, when I decided to not dating, kak .. doc .." Her voice trembled and tears are no longer unstoppable.
"I used to going out until finally I chose to break it. Not because of anything, but because I fear the same God. Even if you later get close again, I would like not to courtship. "
***
One word: Salut!
The second word: Subhan Allah!
At the moment - there are - women who are called sisters prefer to taste the love prematurely than preaching activity, compared to the Supreme Own Love, then tempted and enjoyed it so oblivious of his true identity, which will be maintained during this izzah. Forgotten and not act. He who seemed indifferent seen from any stereotype sisters even tend to associate it could take resolute decision? It's a rare thing.
I apologize for making her cry. But I'm proud, very proud of him.
What is it like to say goodbye to someone who loved us and we loved him?
Love that makes Juliet Romeo followed willingly drinking poison. Or like when membersamai Beloved Companions love God dying ... or ...?
What is it like to say goodbye to someone who loved us and we loved him?
When both know that the truth is clear, falsehood was equally clear. But be already adrift because blinding love falsehood into truth.
What is it like to say goodbye to someone who loved us and we loved him?
While waiting for the people we love put an end to all this false happiness, but nevertheless he did not take a decision. As pitted Him to straighten her as increasingly oppressive. Shortness will want to strive for truth. Crowded because there are more intrinsic love slipped in each recesses heart.
Sunday ..
Sunday ..
Sunday ..
Deliver your servant from this bondage.
Then finally, the word separator was spoken of you.
And the favor of God which one you deny afterwards?
Favor where else? Pleasure when alone with the people we love and love us but a strong pledge precede it? Or when we could hold back until it was time?
Explain to me about the people who make his desires as a god. So if you can be the custodian of it? (Al: Furqan: 43)
So have you ever seen anyone who makes his desires as his god, and God let astray by his knowledge and Allah has sealed his hearing and his heart and put a cover on his sight? So who will guide him after Allah (let him go astray). So why do not you take lessons? (Al-Jatsiyah: 23)
So if people who hold on to information that came from the same God with people who (devils) make him look good the bad deeds and follow their lusts? (Muhammad 14)
And as for those who fear the greatness of his Lord and refrain from desire and lust, it was truly heaven-dwelling (his) (An Nazi'at: 40)
***
"Paradise in return, bro. That is the promise of God, and God never break a promise ".
Tears were not heavy. However painful and heavy heart, he was able to overtake him back, then smiled. We did not hesitate to continue the interview in

No comments :